Broadcasts helps you to utilize an unlimited number of resources in different fields which will make you become an autonomous learner. As podcasts consist of audio and video files, they constitute an invaluable tool that contributes to the development of listening and pronunciation skills with original speech, dialogues.
• Appeals to digital natives
• Omnipresent-no time and place restriction
• Enhances learner autonomy
• Both online and offline
• Contributes to the development of listening and pronunciation skills
• Also supports other language skills
• Limitless resources
• Authentic (native use of language)
• Involves both teacher and student
from Yaman, İsmail. (2016). The Potential Benefits of Podcasts for Language Learning. JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL AND INSTRUCTIONAL STUDIES IN THE WORLD. 6.
accompanying exercises. Accordingly, language learners can reap an integrated benefit from podcasts on their
journey to develop language skills..